Xing Jie's first tooth, and learning to crawl

Xing Jie is now 9 months +.
I felt her first tooth during last weekend (the Valentines Day weekend) when I brushed her gum with a gauze swabs using my fore finger. It is right front tooth. Few days ago, I felt one more tiny tooth at the bottom.

Since her tooth is still small, it cannot be seen when she smile. I got to find a suitable daytime (during weekend) to snap her with her little cute tooth while she lie down and play on the bed.

She has been lying on her stomach and crawl for 1 month +. Recently, from sitting, she can slowly lie on her stomach quite easily. But, haven't seen her does reverse way. She crawls much faster now. Her hands and waist are getting stronger. She can push up her body with both hands like doing push up. Probably very soon she'll learn to push up her body and crawl in doggy style instead of current breaststroke swim style.

No comments:

Post a Comment