God is so good!

God is so good to me!

My Q4 2008 contribution in getting Wafer Probe CIM applications ready for "Gresham Trench 2 inkless transfer to Wafer Probe" is recognized and rewarded in money RM2xx. The money will be banked in to my account together with this February salary.

Recently, there is a change in our IT organization. Now another colleague and I are reporting to one of our seniors. He is a good supervisor who has concern on my personal growth. He asked me questions like "Your Individual Goal Plan (IGP) is good for the growth of the company. But what is your plan on personal growth? How many technical papers you planned to submit this year?"

The technical papers are needed to climb to higher technical ladder. When there is a vacancy in managerial ladder, the higher management will decide the best candidate to 'try' the vacant post. That is how a person switched from technical to managerial ladder.

It was only early this morning, when I was awake from 12am to 3am, had quiet time reviewing my current status and what I am going to do in future. I tried getting answers from the Bible. I prayed before I went to sleep, and I fall asleep even before I said "Amen". God has His answer ready for me this morning.

Again, God shows to me that He has perfect plan for me. Do not look to the left or to the right. I just need to look unto Him and ask from Him. He will provide, and He is able to execute His plan real quick - as quick as I cannot imagine.

Praise the Lord for He is mighty and faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment