Blessing from golden lion

This afternoon around 2 or 3pm, we were at Giant Senawang, reaching the rice section to buy brown rice. The sales girl told me the lion dance team will be coming anytime and asked me to give way. So I moved aside. Soon enough, 2 golden (yellow?) lions came with loud 'support' team at the back.

A lot of people snap the lions. I would too IF I bring my camera. At least, record it ma. Never seen lion dance in a hyper market in so close distance.

The 2 lions dance around a pack of 20kg Jasmine rice on the floor, open up the package, take some rice and splash to the crowd. Since we stand very near to the lions, the rice splashed on us.

Golden lion splash rice (rich) on me. Hmm... I consider this a good sign and blessing for new year 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment