Exam dream

During Sunday service, 53 years old Pastor Benjamin Yeoh mentioned he dreamt about taking Art exam last night and was unable to draw a thing. When he woke up:"Thank God it was just a dream!". He told us:"I wonder why we still dream about our school time which happened over 30 years ago."

The crowd laughed. Alex and I grin and winked at each other. Alex has similar dream few months ago when he is under work stress. Once in a while, he also dreamt of running and feeling tired when he wakes up.

Sometimes the dream seems so real. We thought it is true until we wake up and realize it was just a dream.

When I was younger, I dreamt about Michael Jackson visiting my house, Leslie Chong saved me from the dragon which mouth can shoot out fire, an umbrella-shaped big tree with a lot of swings and lovely little bears (the cartoon bears which their stomach has rainbow, heart shape etc) sit and swing on them, dinasour chasing behind and I ran towards a small wooden house on a straight small path surrounded by bushes taller than me.

Now I don't remember dreams that I had. I think it is good for health. If we remember what we dreamt of, it means our mental is tired or weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment